Recently, the Health Department conducted a survey on the number of increasing Covid-19 cases in Telangana.
Out of 26,702 Covid tests, there were 403 people who tested positive. After the third wave struck earlier this year, there was a sharp decline in COVID cases till June 2022.
After several months and weeks, many patients started getting admitted to ICUs from 18th June 2022 onwards.
The number of new active cases is recorded to a count of 2,375, out of which145 cases were recovered.
Recently, a total tally of 7,90,218 cases in Telangana is estimated since the pandemic outbreak.
The Telangana government issued a Covid advisory stating that children below 10 years and elders above 60 years should avoid traveling outside unless required and have to wear masks.
This indicates all the Individuals of Telangana as well.
The situation was raised not only in Telangana but also in other states of India. Recently, Maharashtra CM Udhav Thackeray tested positive for COVID-19.
Latest Statement By Director of Public Health on COVID-19 cases in Telangana
Here is the latest advice by Telangana Director of Public Health G. Srinivasa Rao on COVID-19 cases in Telangana.
“There is a higher incidence of Covid in the age group of 20 to 50 years and people are requested to exercise due precaution while going to work and conducting essential activities.
Everybody should wear a mask when he or she goes out of the house. Face masks are the first line of defense against Covid-19
The State government is well prepared to tackle any eventuality from rising in Covid cases.
It is important to complete vaccination by taking both doses and it is also equally important to adhere to precautions against Covid, including wearing face masks and maintaining physical distance
The workspaces are to be provided with soap and a hand washing facility/sanitizer.
The adequate physical distancing between employees should be maintained”.– G. Srinivasa Rao, Telangana Director of Public Health
Precautions to be taken against COVID-19
Here are the following precautions to be taken to fight against the COVID-19:
- The first and foremost measure is to wear masks and Hand gloves while traveling outside.
- As a face mask is the first defense against this disease, children below 10 years and adults above 60 years of age have to wear masks compulsorily. This implies all citizens of India as well.
- While having Sea Foods, it is mandatory to wash them properly before cooking. Also, ensure that the food is boiled and cooked properly before consuming it.
- Wash fruits and vegetables with salt water after purchasing them.
- Avoid spending time in crowded places.
- Maintain social distance while traveling outside.
- Make sure to sanitize your hands regularly every 30 minutes using a sanitizer when you are indoors as well as outdoors.
- Ensure to keep the surroundings of your house neat and clean. Make a regular habit of washing your hands with liquid soap.
- Select good quality protection layered masks in order to prevent getting infected from the disease.
- Avoid having fast foods and street foods to maintain proper health.
- Individuals with the following chronic illness listed below should avoid traveling outdoors except for medical check-ups to avoid the disclosure of COVID-19 disease
- Heart illness
- kidney-related diseases
- Cancer etc…
- If there are any of these symptoms faced by an individual, it is advised to consult a doctor immediately without any delay:
- sore throat
- running nose
- Breathing heaviness and difficulty in breathing
- Body pains
- Headaches etc...
Overall Facts To Know About:
By following these above safety precautions, it is possible for every individual to fight this COVID-19 pandemic with ease and remain healthy with their family members to lead a safe and secure life.
Heath and Safety are must!!!
Stay Healthy !!!
Also Read About:
- Lucknow’s 16-Year-old boy Gaming Addiction Incident: One of the severe crimes to be punished!
- Have to Pay ₹ 25,000 FINE for HUMANITY? For FEEDING MONKEYS?
- A man escaped from Humpback Whale’s attack! Where There is a Will! There is a Way!
- What did this Hyderabad 16year old Boy Gaming Addiction Lead to?
- Man jumps on moving police vehicle! High Alcohol! High Danger!Risks Human Life!
- The New AUDI Electric Autorickshaw! The exciting facts to know about!