India vs Ireland T20 2022 1st Innings Updates: Ireland recover from their poor start after their first powerplay as their batsman Harry Tector scored 64 runs from 33 balls (including 6 fours and 3 sixes) helping Ireland reach a total of 108-4 in 12 overs.
After Harry Tector scored his half-century, his catch was dropped when he was at 54 runs from 31 balls by Axar Patel.
Earlier, India seemed to be in control in the first four overs of powerplay restricting Ireland to 22-3. Later, Harry Tector slowly gained over the match setting a target of 109 runs in 12 overs against India.
Ireland scored the remaining runs of 86-1 in the last 8 overs of the match. Also, Ireland scored 17 runs in their last over being bowled by Avesh Khan.
Can India Chase the Target of 109 runs in 12 overs? Will rain play a spoilsport again in, Dublin? Will Ireland be successful in restricting India to a total of 109 runs?
Let’s Wait and Watch the 2nd Innings of the match after the Short Break…
Stay tuned for India vs Ireland 1st T20 Updates
Also Read About:
- India vs Ireland 1st T20 2022 Updates: India set off to a good start in their first powerplay
- India Tour of Ireland 2022: Amazing Updates!
- Asia Cup 2022 India vs Pakistan: Rashid Latif’s new bold statement!
- Rohit Sharma Celebrates his 15 years of journey in International Cricket!
- On this Day in 2013 MS Dhoni become the first captain to achieve this record!
- MS Dhoni Important lesson To Hardik Pandya That Transformed Him!
- Is there any chance for Virat Kohli to score more than 100 centuries?
- Virat Kohli celebrates his 11 years in Test Cricket!
- Why Broadcasters are paying a huge amount of INR 48000 crores for IPL?
- Ravi Shastri’s Latest Shocking Statement on T20 International Cricket: All you need to know about it!!!
- Rahul Dravid’s new statement on the UNAVAILABILITY of Key Players!!!