India vs Ireland 2nd T20 2022 updates: India chooses to bat first after winning the toss playing their 2nd T20 match in Dublin.
After winning the 1st T20 match against Ireland India look to sea the winning title to this series by winning this match.
Captain Hardik Pandya wins the toss for the 2nd consecutive time in this series.
The weather report is good and there are no chances of rain like it happened in the previous match and the match begins at 9:00 pm IST.
Indian Captain Hardik Pandya’s comments on winning the toss
“We want to bat first. The wicket looks alright and the weather looks awesome and sunny as well. When we bowled first we expected the wicket to do much more than it did. But credit to the boys to keep them down to that total by realizing which balls to bowl. We have three changes: Ruturaj misses out because of a niggle, and Sanju comes in. Harshal comes in place of Avesh and Bishnoi comes in for Chahal”.-Hardik Pandya, Indian Team captain
Ireland Captain Andrew Balbirnie’s comment on not winning the toss
“We were going to have a bowl. It is always nice in T20 to chase but we’re going to have to do well with the ball to keep these guys to a low total. If we put in a good performance, hopefully we’ll get a bit closer. It was Craig Young’s 50th T20I and we were happy to hand him a special cap. We’re playing the same team”.-Ireland Captain Andrew Balbirnie on losing the toss
India vs Ireland 2nd T20 2022 updates: India (Playing XI)
- Sanju Samson
- Ishan Kishan
- Deepak Hooda
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Hardik Pandya(c)
- Dinesh Karthik(w)
- Axar Patel
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Harshal Patel
- Ravi Bishnoi
- Umran Malik
India vs Ireland 2nd T20 2022 updates: Ireland (Playing XI)
- Paul Stirling
- Andrew Balbirnie(c)
- Gareth Delany
- Harry Tector
- Lorcan Tucker(w)
- George Dockrell
- Mark Adair
- Andy McBrine
- Craig Young
- Joshua Little
- Conor Olphert
Also, Read More About India vs Ireland T20 2022:
- India vs Ireland 1st T20 2022 Highlights: India’s Thumping 7 wickets win over Ireland
- India vs Ireland 1st T20 2022 Best Performance: Deepak Hooda and Hardik Pandya’s dominating performance
- India vs Ireland 1st T20 2022 Updates: India set off to a good start in their first powerplay
- India vs Ireland 1st T20 2022 1st Innings: Harry Tector helps his team recover from a poor start!
- India vs Ireland 1st T20 2022 Updates: Ireland completes their struggling 1st powerplay
- India vs Ireland 1st T20 2022: India chose to bowl first after winning the toss! Match delayed!
- India Tour of Ireland 2022: Amazing Updates!