Allu Arjun’s new Stylish Look is becoming trending on social media platforms. The actor was seen after a long time in public after the success of Pushpa: The Rise movie.
It was surprising to see Allu Arjun’s transformation from a rugged look in the Pushpa movie to a stylish look in recent times.
Also, the icon star has become a brand all over India after the massive success of Pushpa: The Rise.
The stylish star is well known for transforming himself into his best looks for every movie along with his different performances.
Apart from Pushpa: The Rise movie, Allu Arjun has been delivering numerous super-hit movies in his career for the past 10 years such as Julayi (2012), Race Gurram (2014), S/O Satyamurthy (2015), Sarrainodu (2016) and all-time Telugu Industry blockbuster movie Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo (2020), thereby winning many awards for his exceptional performance since 2012.
Recently, Allu Arjun completed his shooting for a commercial advertisement in Thailand.
Now, Allu Arjun is busy with his schedule, as he is shooting ads for different brands, attending many upcoming public events as well as gearing up for his upcoming movie Pushpa 2: The Rule.
Allu Arjun looks cool wearing a floral shirt with a black hat as well as a red jacket and black jeans as shown in the below images.
Here are the latest pictures of Allu Arjun’s stylish look captured in recent times:
After seeing the above images, here are the common questions raised among every fan about Allu Arjun’s new look and Pushpa 2: The Rule movie :
- Is this Allu Arjun’s new look for his upcoming movie Pushpa 2: The Rule?
- Has the shooting of Pushpa 2 been completed?
- Will Allu Arjun again transform back to his rugged Look for Pushpa sequel?
- What is the release date of Pushpa 2?
- Has Pushpa 2 shooting started?
- When will the shooting of Pushpa 2 be completed?
Overall News About Allu Arjun’s new Stylish Look
According to the latest news, Allu Arjun will be joining the shooting of Pushpa 2 in September 2022, after completing the multiple advertisements shooting signed up by him. This Pan-India movie’s sequel is expected to release around the second half of 2023.
As of now, director Sukumar along with his team is working on a new modified storyline for this movie’s sequel, thereby making this movie on a grand scale with an increased high budget compared to the previous part.
Also, Allu Arjun will be paid Rs 90 crores for Pushpa 2: The Rule. Earlier, he was paid Rs 50 crores for Pushpa: The Rise (2021).
It is not confirmed about Allu Arjun’s new stylish look in Pushpa 2 movie, as this new look was spotted during an ad shoot in Hyderabad.
But, it is expected that the actor will be showcased in a different look with a massive performance in the upcoming sequel of this movie.
Also Read About:
- Pushpa 2: The Rule! Invites New Director? The Exciting And Interesting News To Know!
- RRR OTT Surprise Release! First Indian movie to release on top 3 OTT Platforms! Creates a new Sensational Record!
- Marvel movies latest news: Reveals new exciting phase 5 and phase 6 schedules all you need to know
- Liger Trailer: Vijay Devarkonda’s impressive performance! All you need to know About it!
- Khuda Haafiz 2 Review: Terrific! & Beyond Khuda Haafiz Chapter 1??
- Here is the stunning first look of Aishwarya Rai in Ponniyin Selvan
- Ponniyin Selvan 1 Teaser: Stunning and mind-blowing visuals of The Pride of Indian Cinema!