The Government has made it Mandatory to Link Pan and Aadhaar. Usually, people rely on E-Seva to get it done. Whereas few of them have good knowledge to register themselves through the meeSeva portal and do it by themselves.
What about those who don’t have any e-Seva nearby?
What about those who don’t have a Computer or Laptop?
No Worries! you can do it right from your Mobile with your Mobile Data.
Link Pan and Aadhaar Online from Mobile (with internet):
- Click Here to Visit the Income Tax official Portal.
- Click on Register to validate Pan Card. (If already Registered, this step is not required).
- After Logging in, Click Here to Link your Pan Card with your Aadhaar Card.
- Enter the Details (PAN Number & Aadhaar Number)
- Click the Validate option.
- A pop-up message will appear that “your Aadhaar has been successfully linked to your PAN“.
Link Pan and Aadhaar Online from Mobile (without internet):
Now you can instantly Link Pan and Aadhaar from Mobile without Internet through SMS.
NOTE: To be able to do that, you must have the working registered mobile number of your Aadhaar Card.
- On your Mobile device, Open Messages, Type a New Message in this format of UIDPAN<12-digit Aadhaar><10-digit PAN>
- For Example UIDPAN AadhaarNumber PanNumber
- After Entering the Details, Recheck it again
- Send SMS to 567678 or 56161.
- You will receive a Confirmation “We have received your request for Aadhaar and Pan seeding/Linking”
In this way, you don’t have to rely on E-Seva and not on Computers/Laptops too…
- Sai Pallavi about Kashmir Files: Slams BJP | RSS?
- COVID-19 cases severe Rising in Telangana! Mandatory To Wear Masks!
- DANGER: Uninstall these fake apps from your phone immediately! [JUNE 2022]
- Why Broadcasters are paying a huge amount of INR 48000 crores for IPL?
- Have to Pay ₹ 25,000 FINE for HUMANITY? For FEEDING MONKEYS?
- M.I.B has now BANNED all Online Gambling Ads
- Indian Railways New Guidelines for Passengers [June 2022]: How to change Train Boarding Station