The Government had earlier made it mandatory for every Indian Citizen to Link Pan Card with Aadhaar Card. Previously 31st March 2022 was the last date for Pan Aadhaar Link. Consideration of extending 1 month was given to those who couldn’t link it by the Last date.
As per the Government’s latest update, there is going to be no more extension of time.
Those who have not Linked previously will have to pay a fine of Rs.500 by 30th June 2022.
After 30th June 2022 double the fee amount has to be paid, that is Rs.1000 after 1st July 2022.
How to Check Pan Aadhaar Link Status?
- Click Here to Visit the Income Tax Official Portal.
- Enter your Details (Pan Card Number & Aaadhaar Card Number)
- Click on the View Link Aadhaar Status option.
- Pan Aadhaar Link Status will be displayed on the next screen.
How to Link Pan with Aadhaar?
(PC/Laptop) or (Mobile-with/without Internet)
Linking Pan Card with Aadhaar Card is not at all any complicated thing. Surely not after you have read this post.
Most of the time people don’t find E-Seva nearby. Sometimes they have No computer or Laptop. But here is a way to do Pan Aadhaar Linking with Easy & Simple steps.
All that you need is your Mobile!! Either it has Internet or No… It doesn’t matter.
Follow this method to Link Pan and Aadhaar instantly in 2022:
Hope this method is helpful to Link Pan Card with Aadhaar Card successfully.
- Sai Pallavi about Kashmir Files: Slams BJP | RSS?
- COVID-19 cases severe Rising in Telangana! Mandatory To Wear Masks!
- DANGER: Uninstall these fake apps from your phone immediately! [JUNE 2022]
- Why Broadcasters are paying a huge amount of INR 48000 crores for IPL?
- Have to Pay ₹ 25,000 FINE for HUMANITY? For FEEDING MONKEYS?
- M.I.B has now BANNED all Online Gambling Ads
- Indian Railways New Guidelines for Passengers [June 2022]: How to change Train Boarding Station